Outpatient Therapy (Counseling)
“Counseling” or outpatient therapy is utilized by individuals who seek to make a change or adjust to a change in their life, but need some guidance or support in doing so. We will support you in reaching your goals independently; or, with your approval, we can involve family members or significant others. The focus is on a positive, interactive and therapeutic environment with participation of the client in the creation of the treatment plan.
The benefits of our program:
- We partner with you to achieve your goals.
- Highly trained staff
- Flexible hours
- We accept cash or several insurance companies.
- Clinical Support available to staff at all times.
- MaineCare Provider.
- Contact us by using our contact form or call us.
- We will answer any questions you have and complete a pre-screening interview over the phone.
- If you want to proceed we will schedule your initial appointment with the therapist that best matches your needs.
- At the first appointment you can expect to spend about 2 hours in our office with your counselor to discuss your reasons for seeking services and to complete new patient paperwork.
- After your initial appointment you will schedule an ongoing time to meet, which can be weekly, biweekly, or monthly.