Senior Support Services
Alternative Wellness Services understands the needs of our aging population. For this reason, we knew it was important to create a high quality program that helps our clients live full, independent and dignified lives in the least restrictive environment. Our program is flexible so we can tailor our services to meet the needs of individual clients. We can provide weekly support, daily support or 24/7 care.
Here are a few of the most common services we provide to our clients:
- ADL supports and light housekeeping
- Support with transportation to appointments
- Meal planning, preparation and shopping.
- Socialization in the community
- Connecting you to community resources
- Exploring technology solutions
- Basic pet care
- Running errands
Why choose us?
- Highly trained, professional and resourceful staff.
- A manager is available 24/7 for clinical support.
- A regular schedule that can be weekly, biweekly or monthly.
- A small agency who cares about the clients we serve!
- Contact us by our contact form or call us.
- We will answer any questions you have and complete a pre-screening over the phone.
- If you want to proceed we will schedule your initial appointment in which we will assess your needs and create the plan of services you are requesting.
- We will match you with a staff member who you will be most compatible with.