Behavioral Health Home (BHHO)
Behavioral Health Homes is a collaborative approach to providing you with a comprehensive plan of care designed by your behavioral health and medical providers. This is a MaineCare funded service designed to help you manage your behavioral and physical health needs more effectively. The BHHO has a comprehensive behavioral health team that will support you in your journey to a healthier life.
Community Integration Services (Case Management)
There are times when a little extra support may be needed and we are here for you. Community Integration Services (also known as case management) is a service designed to support those who struggle with behavioral health conditions. Community Integration assists individuals in successfully living in the community, minimizes the need for hospitalization, supports transitions to independence and enhances your quality of life.
The benefits of our program:
- Highly trained, professional and resourceful staff.
- A comprehensive mental health provider.
- A regular schedule that can be weekly, biweekly or monthly.
- A small agency who cares about the clients we serve!
- MaineCare Provider.
Examples of what the CIS program can support you with:
- Identifying and accessing community resources.
- Finding or maintaining housing.
- Maintaining optimal mental health by staying connected with providers, strengthening coping skills, relapse prevention planning and by creating wellness plans to decrease crisis situations.
- Budgeting or accessing resources to supplement your budget.
- Support in navigating the social service system.
- Staying connected to providers and attending appointments.
- Learn how to make some changes in your life to reduce stress.
- Assist you with making the changes necessary to decrease your need for hospitalization; or to support you in transitioning out of the hospital.
CIS Program Eligibility
As of April 8, 2016, MaineCare has changed the eligibility requirements. Please contact our office for a screening.
- Contact us by our contact us form or by phone.
- We will answer any questions you have and complete a pre-screening over the phone.
- If you want to proceed we will complete an intake.
- At intake we will review essential program information. We will complete a full assessment and work with you to create your individualized service plan.
- Our final step is a final meeting in which we’ll introduce you and your family members to our staff person to develop a convenient schedule to start the program.